Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sick...

Salam n hye all.
My computer broke down. Huhuhhu.. And need to re-format again...
Luckily I save all my works in my super thumb drive.. But this will takes maybe 4-5 days...
I have to admit, to delay any posting about my latest creation...
In the mean time, we are in progress of making some new theme...ANIMAL THEME!.. Kind of like Madagascar... Gloria, Alex The Great, Martin n hmmmm... I forgot.. always forgot the giraffe's name..
'You gotta to move it..  move it...' hahahha.
Anddd... we also in process to create a nice 'case'... (can't tell u now!) hehehe..Pls wait.
Hope my baby will recover soon as I can't edit pictures nor posting in the office..
So sorry all...

CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

 

cikladyfinger | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates