Monday, March 8, 2010

more brooch... and new arriving of felt stock...


Hye all, having limited colours of felt makes me difficult to mix n match... Until yesterday, I managed to receive my order from craftshoppe ... Lots of beautiful colour and I can't wait to make some from those... How lovely!..

With red still in my fav list, I make these red chilli flower brooch with some stitching embroidery on top of it. A great friend did ask to make without pins n clips... tats a good idea! At least they can sew it on something else...Well let me finish some orders first then I'll try to do the embelishment...

For now, enjoy my red chilli flower with alligator clip at the back. See ya!


Available


CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

 

cikladyfinger | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates