Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brooches...

Salam all. Last weekend, I'm putting myself together to finish something I should...B.R.O.O.C.H.E.S....hehehhe... Actually been trying to upload since last Wednesday, but the internet band kind of &*^%$&(!!!... Hmmm...
Last Saturday, my neighbour had a kenduri aqiqah for their precious little baby girl. Below is a cute brooch for dearest Baby Hasya... Hope you like it Hasya..!! :)



Red rose sold.
Only black rose available. 6.5cm diameter.





What am I gonna do with these?




Available

If interested, Felt embelishment can also be ordered without hairclip or brooch pin. For what?... Well, you can always sew it on top of your jacket, jeans, t-shirt or your favourite bag! have a nice viewing!
See ya!


CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

 

cikladyfinger | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates