Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girls over flowers

Salam.
'An yong  ha se yo' means 'Salam sejahter' or' Nice meeting you' in korean.
I took Korean as my 3rd language during my study years back in UITM. At first, well beside the lovely korean artist look alike lecturer, whom else would like to talk in Korean language?.. hahhaa... But nowadays, I fell lucky... Guess what, since Winter Sonata made it to the top list, I am on-off watching K-Drama..
Not much actually compared to the die hard fans out there... ngeee.. but still lucky enough to understand a few sentence said.... 'Full House' is still my all time favourite... 'Boys over flowers comes 2nd.... and now after so-and so... I'm watchin 'Personal Taste'.. Kind of fall in love with this hunk Lee Min Ho.. ngeeee (see below).. pretty face though but actually sooo not my type!... hahhahha... 


Lee Min Ho.. ahakss

If boys fall over flowerrsss, girls just can't get enough of flowers too!! a bunch of 18 nos of keychain flowers been made were actually my preparation for this year Teacher's Day.. naaaaa... cann they wait?.. nop... selling like hot cakes!.. thanks to our dear petite sellers... YOU ARE ROCK GIRLS!... (Safa, Syamin and Mariam)...

 A few still available....




CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

 

cikladyfinger | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates