Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend activities

What did I do?
Hmm.. Since my boy had classes on weekends, so I pun 'leparking' by the pool side and do my homework?
You got homework babe? hahhahhaha
Yeahhhh... My felt needs cutting.. and it was A LOT OF CUTTING!!!
I managed to concentrate for the half an hour.. cut...cut..cut...rainbows of flower cutting...
But as soon as the sun shows up... NO!.. I gotta stop.
It hurts my eyes and I might catch some spinning head..
I really couldn't stand glare and always tried to avoid sunnny ray...
While I was cutting, Mr Hubby also busy tying the knot/tali pancing for his fishing session this afternoon... Sibuk je! And he insisted me to put his pics in my blog!!!..huh!!! hahhaha...

nuha with teacher amir (his face very the familiar .(.kembar kot!) ngan my opismate!) 

Owhhsss.. in love with this pandan bun!!! yummy!


rainbows of felt cutting... finished! ngeee :)




CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

 

cikladyfinger | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates