Sunday, May 9, 2010

adriana with felt flower

Salam All.
A hectic weekend...what I can say more? Just finishing Ani's order...while my partner, Hasnah doing the Teacher;s day project... We are doing some bookmarks for Teacher's Day... Syamin will help selling these at her school...
I've beem taking pics a lot to publish in my blog but haven't got the time to touch up those images...To keep this blog alive, I just need to do MORE than usual.. and put extra % ...Can I?

OK... Maybe just posting a pic of Cute Adriana and her little baby bro, Uzair will do for a moment.... Adriana is wearing our layer felt roses attached to her headband...  Kind of cute huh...hehehe


CraftZone Malaysia - Malaysian Crafter Blogs

 

cikladyfinger | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates